Wool-blend bucket hat with embroidery
The headdress from Ruslan Baginskiy is a legendary wardrobe item that every aspiring fashionista should definitely have!
This bucket hat is rendered in houndstooth black and white print inspired by 19th century Scotland and detailed with a red logo embroidery along the front. A supple brim lined with soft felt.
- COLOUR: black and white
- COMPOSITION: 91% wool, 9% cotton
- CARE: specialist cleaning
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Ukraine
- Fleece-lined brim
- Embroidery stitching detail
- Brim width: 5 cm
- Small measures 55 circumference
- Medium measures 56 circumference
- Real colours may slightly differ from one monitor to another, as it depends on specific monitor settings