Wool-blend tweed knots shoulder pads
Mademoiselle Martin's detachable shoulder pads to easily shift your daily outfit to exquisite evening edit.
These knots inspired by Versailles's balls of Marie Antoinette's times and her magnificent dresses are hand-crafted in France from wool-blend tweed fabric interspersed with golden threads and embellished with "black diamonds" Swarovski Crystal round stones.
Shoulder pads sold in pairs without the sweatshirt.
- COLOUR: beige
- COMPOSITION 1: 40% wool, 60% acrylic
- COMPOSITION 2: Swarowski crystals
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: France
- Detachable shoulder pads
- One size
- Price per pair
- Compatible with all the clothes in MADEMOISELLE MARTIN range
- Real colours may slightly differ from one monitor to another, as it depends on specific monitor settings
- Photo credit: Mademoiselle Martin official page