Striped tweed knots shoulder pads
Mademoiselle Martin's detachable shoulder pads to easily shift your daily outfit to exquisite evening edit.
These knots inspired by Versailles's balls of Marie Antoinette's times and her magnificent dresses are hand-crafted in France from cotton-blend tweed fabric in a gentle pink and blue striped pattern and embellished with "black diamonds" Swarovski Crystal round stones. The trimmed fringed edges add the structure to the style.
Shoulder pads sold in pairs without the sweatshirt.
- COLOUR: pink
- COMPOSITION 1: 58% cotton, 22% polyamide, 22% lurex
- COMPOSITION 2: Swarowski crystals
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: France
- Detachable shoulder pads
- One size
- Price per pair
- Designer's name: Old Pink tweed knots shoulder pads
- Compatible with all the clothes in MADEMOISELLE MARTIN range
- Real colours may slightly differ from one monitor to another, as it depends on specific monitor settings
- Photo credit: Mademoiselle Martin official page